Friday, March 09, 2007

Disney World in black and white

Any one that knows me, knows Disney World is a favorite vacation spot for my husband and I. In early February, we returned from our 6th trip to "the world". Yep, we're those people! The ones that spend months pouring over Disney World menus, browsing resort information and photos, we enjoy planning the trip just as much as we enjoy the actual trip. We have the parks memorized, no need of maps for us. And I'm proud to say, I actually have lovely, organized binder where each trip is planned. There's no nice way to say it - we're Disney Geeks! LOL!

Each trip I take tons of pictures (such a big shock, huh?) and this trip, I wanted to concentrate on capturing some of the little details that make Disney World such an amazing place. I could happily spend several days at Disney World just taking pictures, the rides, shows and the yummy treats are just the icing on the cake for me.

The following are some of my favorite images from the trip. Enjoy! (And if you're thinking about a trip to Disney World, GO! It's fun, and life's short. Go and indulge in a week away from reality, there's not too many opportunities in life to do that now days.)











No comments: