Friday, August 01, 2008

A preview for "K" and family

This is one of those images, one of the ones that as a mom, it makes my heart smile. I opened this file up and knew this would forever be one of my favorites. It's just a moment, a brief second in time. I can look at this and remember when my daughter was this small. And I remember what if felt like to wrap my arms around her tiny body. To hold her close and want to imprint those feelings of love and joy on to my soul forever. To fill her with all the love and confidence that she will need for a lifetime. "K" I hope you love this one as much as I do :)

And on the flip side, here's little miss "P" looking stunning in her "AB/CD" tee and tutu. All smiles and giggles.

I'll end on this one, but don't worry "K", there will be lots more to look through :) See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful-- please send grandma the rest! Kathy Dinkel dkmdinkel@aol.com

Caroline said...

cute pics!